ezPaycheck 2019-2020 bundle version is now available on Amazon for customer convenience.
November 06, 2019
Halfpricesoft.com has just announced ezPaycheck payroll software bundle version is released for Amazon customers. Employers can begin processing end of year payroll and forms with 2019 version and then continue on with the 2020 year processing, seamlessly.
“ezPaycheck 2019-2020 bundle version is now available on Amazon for customer convenience” said Dr. Ge, Founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
Business owners and Human Resource staff are invited to visit https://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download ezPaycheck for up to 30 days with no cost or obligation. (Please note: TRIAL appears on checks and forms until the purchased license key is entered).
Features available in ezPaycheck payroll software are:
● Updated tax tables for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
● Three popular printing formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
● Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941 (Copy A W2 and W3 Required)
● Masks employee Social Security numbers on check stubs
● Flexibility for special tax deduction needs
● Auto-fill data feature
● Assign multiple pay rates to employees for varying shifts, assignments or projects.
● Newly updated data import/export feature to use ezPaycheck data with other applications
● Multi-user network versions available:
Priced at $99 per computer, per calendar year ( 2019-2020 bundle version is available at a discounted cost for the month of November), To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit https://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software,
including online and desktop payroll software, online employee attendance tracking software,
accounting software, in-house business and personal check printing software, W2, software,
1099 software, Accounting software, 1095 form software and ezACH direct deposit software.
Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small
business owners simplify payroll processing and streamline business management.
Share article on social media or email:
Published at Wed, 06 Nov 2019 00:00:00 +0000